Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can the scroll wheel be used to change cell values

I have been informed by a colleague that it is posible to use the scroll
wheel on the mouse to increment the values within a cell (the date for
example).
I have had a pretty good look through the options but all I can find is an
option to make the scroll wheel control zoom.
Office Excel 2003 SP2
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Any chance that your coworker said Scrollbar?

I don't think that there's anything builtin to excel that would allow you to do
this.

With some fancy API calls? Maybe. But it's way beyond me.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave,

Thanks for the response.
I was doubtful of it when I first heard but thought I'd query it anyway.

Many Thanks,