Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where can I find the icons to increase and decrease decimals?

Can you please tell me where to find the icons (symbols) to increase and
decrease decimals on my Excel? They are not visible on top with the other
icons. Thank you very much. Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on Tools,Customize, select the Commands tab, click on Format in the
left hand window, then in the right hand window scroll way down till you get
it. Drag the icons to where you want it on your toolbar.

"Alan" wrote:

Can you please tell me where to find the icons (symbols) to increase and
decrease decimals on my Excel? They are not visible on top with the other
icons. Thank you very much. Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're using '02 or '03 they're most likely there but hidden because the
Standard & Formatting toolbars are displayed as a single row. You can either
click the arrowhead at the left end of the formatting toolbar to reveal the
hidden buttons, drag the Formatting toolbar to a different location, or go
to ToolsCustomize - Options & check the box to display them as separate
rows.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones