Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Where can I find the icons to increase and decrease decimals?

If you're using '02 or '03 they're most likely there but hidden because the
Standard & Formatting toolbars are displayed as a single row. You can either
click the arrowhead at the left end of the formatting toolbar to reveal the
hidden buttons, drag the Formatting toolbar to a different location, or go
to ToolsCustomize - Options & check the box to display them as separate
rows.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Alan" wrote in message
Can you please tell me where to find the icons (symbols) to increase and
decrease decimals on my Excel? They are not visible on top with the other
icons. Thank you very much. Alan