Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i restore symbol options to autocorrect?

For some reason, the autocorrect options for arrows are missing. I know how
to add words into the autocorrect list, but I can't figure out either how to
add arrows (showing arrow rather than --) or how to restore the original
settings.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Those options are available in Word, but not in Excel's AutoCorrect
dialog box.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes I want to restore my smiley faces in Outlook 2003, but I don't know how.
If you can get an answer to this that would be awesome! The only thing I can
do right now is use WORD to edit my email messages and then the font in my
email looks much bigger then it really is after I send it and it really
bothers me! I would like to use the symbols in Autocorrect when writing an
email without having to use WORD as the editor. I used to be able.

mcv417 wrote:
For some reason, the autocorrect options for arrows are missing. I know how
to add words into the autocorrect list, but I can't figure out either how to
add arrows (showing arrow rather than --) or how to restore the original
settings.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you post your question in an Outlook newsgroup, someone may be able
to help. As far as I know, you'll need to use Word as the editor, if you
want AutoCorrect with formatting.