Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Numbers I enter on one sheet transfer onto others sometimes. Why?

I use excel as a multi page system to do calculations. Sometimes the auto
calculate turns itself off and any fresh number I type in automatically
appears on other pages in the same cell location.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You will have grouped sheet tabs If you look on the title bar (top left) you
will see the file name and [grouped]

To group sheets either Ctrl and click another sheet tab or shift+click on
another tab. Anything you do on these sheets will be 'mirrored' on others

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS