Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting notes in Excel 200 Beta

In previous incarnations of Excel, I could insert notes that would display by
a cell when the user glides the mouse over it.

How do you do that in the new Beta.

Figuring out how to navigate these menus has been a real chore. Hopefully,
I'll get it someday.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cell comment display is the same in Excel 2007 as in previous versions. But
maybe the option to show them on a mouse-over got turned off. To turn in
back on:

-Click the Office button (circle) in Excel's top left corner to open the
File menu.
-Click Excel Options near the lower right corner of the File menu.
-Click Advanced.
-Scroll down to the Display section.
-Cell comment display options are at the bottom of that section.

--
Jim