Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Single Column select

Im having problems with my spreadsheet. I've never had this problem before.
I have A2:F2 merged. Normally if i want to delete a column or hide it i just
right click on it and i can do it. Excel is now acting up and if i click on
column D it highlights all A-F all the way down. What do i do? Does this
have anything to do with the fact that our IT guy was installing some add-ins
on my computer yesterday?

THX