Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default Print Sheets in PDF

I have a Workbook with 3 sheets (each should be 1 page long) , I would like
to have a Macro to print Sheet 3 followed by Sheet 2 in a single .pdf file...

,thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of Excel are you using, and if not Excel 2007 (Office 12), then
what are you using to generate .pdf files now?

"Ed" wrote:

I have a Workbook with 3 sheets (each should be 1 page long) , I would like
to have a Macro to print Sheet 3 followed by Sheet 2 in a single .pdf file...

,thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Hello, yeah I am using the Beta 2007... and right now I have installed the
freewa CutePDF Writer (http://www.cutepdf.com/) but any suggestion is
accepted.

,thanks

"Ed" wrote:

I have a Workbook with 3 sheets (each should be 1 page long) , I would like
to have a Macro to print Sheet 3 followed by Sheet 2 in a single .pdf file...

,thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out these sites:
http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

"Ed" wrote:

I have a Workbook with 3 sheets (each should be 1 page long) , I would like
to have a Macro to print Sheet 3 followed by Sheet 2 in a single .pdf file...

,thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Thanks for the info!