Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Default Export Search results to Excel

Hello, thanks for reading. I am needing to export my search results to an
Excel Spreadsheet. I need to export file name, path and date. Basically I
just do a search from Xp and need all that information in an editable format
(the results, not the data). Any thoughts? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
CLR CLR is offline

Try Jim Cone's super fine free Add-in called ListFiles. It's available at

http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...e/products.php

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"QBob" wrote:

Hello, thanks for reading. I am needing to export my search results to an
Excel Spreadsheet. I need to export file name, path and date. Basically I
just do a search from Xp and need all that information in an editable format
(the results, not the data). Any thoughts? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Excellent tool. Thanks for the information. I need a little more advanced
search. This allows me to find all file names and put them into excel, but
I need to do the advanced search to find the name within a document too.
Any other ideas. Thanks again.