Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I move a page of my spreadsheet?

I have a spreadsheet with four seperate pages and some how I move page 2 in
front of page 1. I have no idea how I did this and I need to get them back
in order. How can I move it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Linds

Left click the sheet tab and drag it back where you want it

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Linds" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with four seperate pages and some how I move page 2 in
front of page 1. I have no idea how I did this and I need to get them
back
in order. How can I move it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click and hold the tab of the worksheet then drag it ti where it needs to be,
then release.

"Linds" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with four seperate pages and some how I move page 2 in
front of page 1. I have no idea how I did this and I need to get them back
in order. How can I move it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Need some clarification!
Do you have a 4 page spreadsheet or a 4 worksheet workbook? Another way of
asking is, do you have four tabs in your workbook or four pages in your
worksheet?
The answers Nick and bigwheel gave you works if you have 4 worksheet in your
workbook. That may answer you question, but it does not appear the be the
question as you stated it.