Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default We want bigger spreadsheets

Hi,
We use Offie XPPro(Excel 2002?) and we need to compose sheets bigger than
what this version will offer ......can someone give me the specs on one of
the newer versions that may support larger spreadsheets than what this
verison we are using ???

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I sure hope someone else will still provide me an answare to my posted
question
once again looking for spreadsheet size specs on any version newer thant the
version that you get in Office XPPro

"Don Guillett" wrote:

xl2007 now avail as beta and available soon?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dan DeCoursey" wrote in message
We use Offie XPPro(Excel 2002?) and we need to compose sheets bigger
than
what this version will offer ......can someone give me the specs on one of
the newer versions that may support larger spreadsheets than what this
verison we are using ???

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks guys ..these are the specs I was looking for......why in the world
does XL2003 tell me ( in the help system) that the specs and limits are

65,536 rows by 256 columns... but you say 265 is correct but the other is
limited by resources only ???

"Don Guillett" wrote:

xl2007 now avail as beta and available soon?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dan DeCoursey" wrote in message
We use Offie XPPro(Excel 2002?) and we need to compose sheets bigger
than
what this version will offer ......can someone give me the specs on one of
the newer versions that may support larger spreadsheets than what this
verison we are using ???

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And Excel 2007, available in January, will have worksheets with 16,384
columns and 1,048,576 rows.

--
Jim
"Dan DeCoursey" wrote in message
| Thanks guys ..these are the specs I was looking for......why in the world
| does XL2003 tell me ( in the help system) that the specs and limits are
|
| 65,536 rows by 256 columns... but you say 265 is correct but the other
is
| limited by resources only ???
|

| "Kevin B" wrote:
|
| 256 columns by an unlimited number of rows or worksheets. The actual
number
| of rows/worksheets is determined by the amount of system resources
available.
| --
| Kevin Backmann
|

| "Dan DeCoursey" wrote:
|
| I sure hope someone else will still provide me an answare to my
posted
| question
| once again looking for spreadsheet size specs on any version newer
thant the
| version that you get in Office XPPro
|
| "Don Guillett" wrote:
|
| xl2007 now avail as beta and available soon?
|
| --
| Don Guillett
| SalesAid Software
|
| "Dan DeCoursey" wrote in
message
| Hi,
| We use Offie XPPro(Excel 2002?) and we need to compose sheets
bigger
| than
| what this version will offer ......can someone give me the specs
on one of
| the newer versions that may support larger spreadsheets than what
this
| verison we are using ???
|
| thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does it have SAT-NAV ?

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
And Excel 2007, available in January, will have worksheets with 16,384
columns and 1,048,576 rows.

--
Jim
"Dan DeCoursey" wrote in message
| Thanks guys ..these are the specs I was looking for......why in the
world
| does XL2003 tell me ( in the help system) that the specs and limits are
|
| 65,536 rows by 256 columns... but you say 265 is correct but the
other
is
| limited by resources only ???
|

| "Kevin B" wrote:
|
| 256 columns by an unlimited number of rows or worksheets. The actual
number
| of rows/worksheets is determined by the amount of system resources
available.
| --
| Kevin Backmann
|

| "Dan DeCoursey" wrote:
|
| I sure hope someone else will still provide me an answare to my
posted
| question
| once again looking for spreadsheet size specs on any version newer
thant the
| version that you get in Office XPPro
|
| "Don Guillett" wrote:
|
| xl2007 now avail as beta and available soon?
|
| --
| Don Guillett
| SalesAid Software
|
| "Dan DeCoursey" wrote in