Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default column nameing

Hi all

I have a spreadsheet setup to keep track the no of days I have spent at
various motorsport events throughout the year and also to keep track of
championship points for these days, I have to attend a min no of days for
some types of event such as super bikes for example.

I have my first row setup at the moment to display the relevent types and
also the championships.

What I want to know is it possilbe to rename the columns from A B C D etc so
that I can name them to represent the relevent info for the column for
example at the moment column F is for one of the championships that I can
qualify for points in but it would be helpfull if this could say ANWCC
instead.

As you can imagine with Col A being a list of dates as you scroll down it
can be hard work remembering what Col is for what info

Iv done some playing and some reading on the web but sofar come up blank so
dont know if this is possible.

All the best and thank you for taking the time to read this