Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I expand a worksheet?

Hiya,
I built a workbook in Excel 2002. Put it on a flash drive and did some
tinkering with it on another computer. Moved it back using my flash drive.
Now when I open it, I cannot expand it to fill the full Excel screen. I'm
not talking about full screen, just to fill in the window. I don't have the
buttons such as the ones at the top right that allow you to minimize and
maximize a window (or close). All I have is a solid blue border at the top.
How do I fix this. Thanks much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It sounds like the workbook is protected.

Tools|Protection|Unprotect workbook
You may need to supply a password.

Tools|Protection|Protect workbook|Check windows
is the way to turn this feature on.

====
If it's not that, maybe the titlebar is just off the visible screen.

Window|Arrange|Tiled (and resize manually)

--

Dave Peterson