Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default merge list while removing duplicates

XL 2002 SP3
Win XP HE SP1

*Follow-up to: microsoft.public.excel*

hi,
i have a worksheet with 1 list in sheet 1 and another list in sheet 2.
there r some duplicates amongst the 2 lists.
i am trying to "merge" the 2 lists on a sheet 3 so that it will create a
new list with all items that r UNIQUE.
what is the best way to do this?
the lists are as follows--they span several cells:

sheet 1
column A - column B - column C
Row 1 - 1st name - last name - tel number

sheet 2
column A - column B - column C
Row 1 - 1st name - last name - tel number

thanks!