Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Total per hour

I have x amount of flat items and x amount of fold items that have been ran
for a total of x amount of time.

What I need to know is how much time of the total time did it take to run X
amount of flats and x amounts of folds.

Then from those numbers I need to get the total number of flats per hours
and total number of folds per hour.
Example:

A B C D E F
1) Flat Folded Ttl Fl/Fld Act Time Idle Time Ttl Time
2) 3,797 405,830 409,627 168:53:49 123:12:04 292:05:53

G H I
1) Fl Proc Time Fld Proc Time Fl Per Hour Fld Per Hour
2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

tryn,

I don't know that you can tell from the input you've provided, unless there
is a formula underlying Act Time. Where did the data come from? You need to
figure how Act Time was computed before you can figure out how long Flat and
Folded each took.

"tryn''''2learn" wrote:

I have x amount of flat items and x amount of fold items that have been ran
for a total of x amount of time.

What I need to know is how much time of the total time did it take to run X
amount of flats and x amounts of folds.

Then from those numbers I need to get the total number of flats per hours
and total number of folds per hour.
Example:

A B C D E F
1) Flat Folded Ttl Fl/Fld Act Time Idle Time Ttl Time
2) 3,797 405,830 409,627 168:53:49 123:12:04 292:05:53

G H I
1) Fl Proc Time Fld Proc Time Fl Per Hour Fld Per Hour
2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Act Time" is the total time the machine was active.
I added the "Act Time + Idle TIme" to get total Machine Time wich is
292:05:53.

"tryn''''2learn" wrote:

I have x amount of flat items and x amount of fold items that have been ran
for a total of x amount of time.

What I need to know is how much time of the total time did it take to run X
amount of flats and x amounts of folds.

Then from those numbers I need to get the total number of flats per hours
and total number of folds per hour.
Example:

A B C D E F
1) Flat Folded Ftl Fl/Fld Act Time Idle Time Ttl Time
2) 3,797 405,830 409,627 168:53:49 123:12:04 292:05:53

G H I
1) Fl Proc Time Fld Proc Time Fl Per Hour Fld Per Hour
2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cant get the actual time for flats and folds cos you havent got any
timings specific to flats or folds .All you can do is divide the total time
by the total number of processes and come up with an "average time " per
process.but i would think that wouldnt be much help at all.You need some
numbers in your flat process time and fold process times,unless you know how
long the machine takes to do each process and the output is more to do with
efficiency.
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!