Julio

Default show in a excel graphic a total percentage for 5 diff data fiels

I need to make a graphic showing the percentage for 5 diff fields, e.i. pmc
total 16, nmcs total 10, pmcs total 5, nmcm total 0, and nmcs total 3, this
it should be based on a total of 100% combine. at this tiem I can't figure
out the formula how to make read all 5 columns, please help.
If need it I can forward the project file to make better sense of it.

Thank you.

Julio
Tushar Mehta

Select the 5 fields and create a pie chart. The size of each slice
depends on the % value of that data item compared to the total.

I don't understand the 2nd bit about "formula to make read all 5
columns."

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions