Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add Names of First Sheet and Automatically Add to Second Sheet

I am trying to create a Workbook to contain Names and Amounts donanated for a
year. I have to keep a Sheet to represent every month of the year. And at the
end on the year make a combined total. The problem I am coming into is if I
Add a New Customer in February and continue to use the same customer name. I
have to add it everytime to the next Sheet. I want to be able to
automatically add it to one sheet and then add it to the remaing sheets in
the workbook. Can this happen.

Thanks in Advance for the input.