Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hiding columns in Excell error message

Excell 2003 Professional: I have a wide spreadsheet w/ columns A and B-GN (
through the year) further to week 51 will go to column IV (30 rows)

Week 38
9/18 9/19 9/20 9/21 9/22
I hade week 1-38 fine (B-GI) all good

when I try to hide week 39 or later (column B-GN or further) I get message"
cannot shift objects off sheet" is there a maximum number of columns that
can be hidden?