Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Columns in Excel Spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that is currently 143 pages long with 5 columns of
information. However, is there an easier way, other than 'copy and paste' 2
pages of information onto one? Can it be done the same way as in Word where
you highlight your information and then say 'I want 2 sections of 5 columns
of information on 1 page.'

I hope there is an easy way to do this other than 'copy and pasting'. Please
advise.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Word, you would go to 'Format', 'Columns'. This option is also on the
Standard Toolbar.

If I use the 'Data', 'Consolidate', what do I need to put in the boxes to
make this happen?

"Karen" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is currently 143 pages long with 5 columns of
information. However, is there an easier way, other than 'copy and paste' 2
pages of information onto one? Can it be done the same way as in Word where
you highlight your information and then say 'I want 2 sections of 5 columns
of information on 1 page.'

I hope there is an easy way to do this other than 'copy and pasting'. Please
advise.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Karen

10 columns, 50 rows per page.

Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long
iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 5).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 5).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "F")
iSource = iSource + 100
iTarget = iTarget + 50
PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP