David

Default Sort Left to Right

I have a set of numbers 7 columns by maybe a 100 rows. I want to sort each
row from left to right so instead of 1,4,5,2,3,7,6 it would be correct. Is
there a way to keep the data Sort to stay "from Left to Right" or even
better can I automate it so I don't need to click "Data", "Sort", "Options"
for each row I want to change. (Which is all of the rows).

Thank you.
JulieD

Hi David

click in one cell in your data area and choose
data / sort - press the options button - choose "left to right" - ok and
then choose the row which you want to use to determine the sort.
- please try this on a copy of your workbook first.

Cheers
JulieD