Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default entering as an array

I need to pass a lot of information from one sheet to another. When I pass
the information I give them al the combiations I need, for example; Ned the
info from place A to Place B, and from Place A to Place C. but when they
bring the information back, if they could get from A to B all the way, they
give me info for part of A to B and they attempt B to A as well, so the spred
sheet I receive back has more rows that the one i gave out. I need to
archieve the information in the same format I gave it to them, so I have to
add up the info of A to B, with B to A in one row.

Does any one see a way of pasting their spreadcheet and that the info is
regrouped in my initial fomat?