Default Getting EOY Time

Here's my Problem:
I have monthly sheets that keep tabs of production time for various
colors of widgets. I have 12 sheets one for each month. Each Identical
to the other.
I have an EOY (End of Year) sheet, also identical which I want to use
not only for EOY but also to check how we are doing YTD.

Keeping tabs on columns of widgets is easy summing thru the cells on
each workesheet =sum(Jan:Dec!d4). However getting the running clock
total is not as easy. I don't want to do =average() because that would
be averageing averages. I can get at the # I want by putting the month
out on a flat linear sheet and using
(b3*c3)+(d3*e3)+(f3*)+etc.../Total widgets. In this example the B3
would be # of widgets and c3 would be time say for january, and so
on...

How can I do this on the EOY sheet without writing a massive formula.
I hope this is clear

Thanks for the prompt response, but I am looking for this running total
to be in a single cell for all 12 months of the year. This cell is next
to a cell that to doing a SUM of all widgets YTD. So say in Jan you
have 3 (D5)widgets at 3:25 (E5), and in Feb you have 10 (D6) widgets at
2:15 (E6). If you average you get 2:50. However the correct answer is
2:31. D7 equals the total of 13 widgets. (see formula below).
The key to this is understanding that these entries are in the same
location on individual monthly Sheets Jan-Dec and I am trying to
capture it on an EOY sheet that is identical to the monthly sheets.

=((D5*E5)+(D6*E6))/D7 <==This works on a flat file