Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Page Numbers

Just go to Page break preview under the view menu, navigate to the cell in
question, and see what page it appears in.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kaval" wrote:

Is it possible to create a formula that returns the page number relating to a
particular cell?

For example, I have a print range set up that has multiple pages and I would
like to determine what page number a particlar cell, say "F123", will appear
on when it is printed.

Hope that makes sense.

THanks,Kaval