-   -   Print Page Numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111598-re-print-page-numbers.html)

Dave F

Print Page Numbers

Just go to Page break preview under the view menu, navigate to the cell in
question, and see what page it appears in.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kaval" wrote:

Is it possible to create a formula that returns the page number relating to a
particular cell?

For example, I have a print range set up that has multiple pages and I would
like to determine what page number a particlar cell, say "F123", will appear
on when it is printed.

Hope that makes sense.

THanks,Kaval

Kaval

Print Page Numbers

Thanks but I need the page number to update automatically in a cell elsewhere
on the worksheet. (ie automatic rather than manual)

Kaval