Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink open with...

Okay I am setting up a web desktop to do list for myself and I have decided
that creating it in Excel was the easiest seeing as I just needed a table
with one week on it that i can just update as needed. I added an Edit link to
the table so I can easily access the to do list for easy editing as my week
progresses, well as anyone who has used web desktops on XP know all things
must be html format. I want to beable to have it open the htm IN excel, not
in IE. Is there a way i can edit the hyperlink to make it open with excel.
Thanks
-=-Curtis-=-