Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I find the 10 lowest numbers in a list?

Is there a way to find the 10 lowest numbers in a list? No problem finding
one minimum, but need 10 lowest. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

With your list in column A, put this in B1 and copy down.........

=IF(A1<SMALL(A:A,11),A1,"")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Carl" wrote:

Is there a way to find the 10 lowest numbers in a list? No problem finding
one minimum, but need 10 lowest. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Carl,

If you have a large amount of data to check, I would suggest investing some
time to create a pivot table.

Once you have a pivot table created and listing the data you want to find
the bottom 10 of, right click the table, then 'field settings' then
'advanced' and select the options to list just the bottom 10.

HTH

"Carl" wrote:

Is there a way to find the 10 lowest numbers in a list? No problem finding
one minimum, but need 10 lowest. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Another way would be to do Data Filter Autofilter, and select the "TOP
10" selection and convert it to "Bottom 10" in the window......to get back
out to normal, just do Data Filter Autofilter again....it's a toggle

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Carl" wrote:

Is there a way to find the 10 lowest numbers in a list? No problem finding
one minimum, but need 10 lowest. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

You're welcome.........and another thing you might try is Data Filter
Autofilter Top 10 and select Bottom 10.............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3