Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard M Burton Richard M Burton is offline

Default How can I find the 10 lowest numbers in a list?

Hello Carl,

If you have a large amount of data to check, I would suggest investing some
time to create a pivot table.

Once you have a pivot table created and listing the data you want to find
the bottom 10 of, right click the table, then 'field settings' then
'advanced' and select the options to list just the bottom 10.

HTH

"Carl" wrote:

Is there a way to find the 10 lowest numbers in a list? No problem finding
one minimum, but need 10 lowest. Thanks in advance.