Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date custom formats

XL2003. I've checked Help and this forum, but I am still wondering what these
notes like [$-F800] in front of date custom formats mean? I understand the
other bits but these bits dont seem to do anything.

[$-809]dd mmmm yyyy and [$-F800]dddd, mmmm dd, yyyy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-of-the-world/
--
David Biddulph