Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Table

Hi,

I have created a table with in an excel spreadsheet with the following data
and I would like to create a data table to infill the cells for me but I
can't seem to get it too work, please help. The spreadsheet has been
completed as follows:

Interest Rate in cell B1 is 6.5%
Loan Amount is in cell B2 is £12000
Interest amount formula (=B2*B1) is in B3

The table has been created below this information and has the interest rates
down the left going from B5:B9 (6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5) with the loan amounts across
the top going from C4:E4 (£12000, £14000 and £16000).

I would like to use the data table to calulate the cells for me.

Any help would be appreciated

BigG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

In cell C5 enter
=$B5*C$4
copy across through D5:E5
copy C5:D5 down through C6:C9
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"BigG" wrote in message

I have created a table with in an excel spreadsheet with the following
data
and I would like to create a data table to infill the cells for me but
can't seem to get it too work, please help. The spreadsheet has been
completed as follows:

Interest Rate in cell B1 is 6.5%
Loan Amount is in cell B2 is £12000
Interest amount formula (=B2*B1) is in B3

The table has been created below this information and has the interest
rates
down the left going from B5:B9 (6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5) with the loan amounts
across
the top going from C4:E4 (£12000, £14000 and £16000).

I would like to use the data table to calulate the cells for me.

Any help would be appreciated

BigG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Roger thanks for your prompt responce it is much appreciated but I want to
use the 2 input data table function.

BigG

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

In cell C5 enter
=$B5*C$4
copy across through D5:E5
copy C5:D5 down through C6:C9
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"BigG" wrote in message

I have created a table with in an excel spreadsheet with the following
data
and I would like to create a data table to infill the cells for me but
can't seem to get it too work, please help. The spreadsheet has been
completed as follows:

Interest Rate in cell B1 is 6.5%
Loan Amount is in cell B2 is £12000
Interest amount formula (=B2*B1) is in B3

The table has been created below this information and has the interest
rates
down the left going from B5:B9 (6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5) with the loan amounts
across
the top going from C4:E4 (£12000, £14000 and £16000).

I would like to use the data table to calulate the cells for me.

Any help would be appreciated

BigG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi BigG

Change your interest rates to be in B4:B8
Change your Capital sums to be in C3:E3
Mark B3:E8DataTableRow input B1, Column Input B2

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"BigG" wrote in message
Roger thanks for your prompt responce it is much appreciated but I
want to
use the 2 input data table function.

BigG

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

In cell C5 enter
=$B5*C$4
copy across through D5:E5
copy C5:D5 down through C6:C9
--
Regards

Roger Govier

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Roger, you are a star. Thank you very much.

BigG

"BigG" wrote in message
Roger thanks for your prompt responce it is much appreciated but I
want to
use the 2 input data table function.

BigG

"Roger Govier" wrote: