Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Borders and excel

I want to put a border around a column, but each time I do I get
borders round each individual cell. I can do this on a fresh
spreadsheet, but the spreadsheet I am working on has data that has been
imported from a database - it's nearly driving me mad!!

Any help will be appreciated.

Annie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the column, then go to Format | Cells. Click the Border tab. Make
sure the only lines that show in the box are the outside ones. Click OK.
I'm guessing the middle one is probably selected.