Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zee Zee is offline

Default a simple question

I have to make a excel sheet with a list of companies and the products they
sell. My question is how I should setup the sheet to be effective later on
for finding info.
I will be using a list to search for vendors or there products.

The problem is that most companies have more than one product; therefore I
need to have multiple cells for each product. But this will make the search
for a product more complicated as I want to use lists.
Should I use something else than lists?
Is there a way to do this in a way that Access does?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Zee,

Although you could set it up with help from this newsgroup,
which many people are more than willing to give, I think it
would be much more cost effective to hire a local Excel
consultant to sit down with you and sort out exactly what
you want.

Even if they only spend an hour or two with you
to get the basics right and then you use the newsgroups
for refining all the little bits and pieces to get it just right, I'm
sure will save yourself or your company a good deal of money.

Also your hair will not suffer from undue wear and tear and
your family and coworkers will not be discovered having
private chit-chats saying things like "What's the matter with Zee today"

HTH
Martin