Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I remove a flash object "stuck on" my spreadsheet?

I copied info from a table on a web page. My selection included an ad by
accident. Now I cant select the Macromedia Flash object, so that I can
delete it by right click. Any Ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Choose ViewToolbarsControl toolbox
Click the Design Mode button
Select the object, and delete it
Click the Exit Design Mode button, and close the Control toolbox

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures