Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Maximum amount of worksheets in single file

Hi,

What it the maximum number of worksheets that can be used in one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002 if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For the fun of it I once created a workbook with 1000 sheets.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"stuart" wrote in message

What it the maximum number of worksheets that can be used in one Excel
file.
I'm using Excel 2002 if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

The problem I have with multi-sheet workbooks, is that of managaing them. I
have one book with only 40 sheets, but keep most of them hidden and only call
each up to visibility by macro from a MainMenu and then automatically re-hide
each when I'm finished with it and return to MainMenu.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3