Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I convert Excel Worksheet into address book in Groupwise

I want to convert contact information in an Excel Worksheet (name, address,
phone, etc. are each in own column) into an address book (essentially a data
file) for our company's email system, Novell GroupWise. I don't want to
enter them all in by hand if I don't have to. Then eventually I will export
that address book to Word and merge it to make labels, but I know how to do
that already.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am sure that Novell Groupwise has File Import/Export capabilities.

Check on that end for importing from Excel or importing a *.CSV file.

You can save Excel as a*.CSV file.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP