Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I copy all cell data between sheets automaticaly?

I Have 2 sheets in the workbook I can get it to copy from sheet1 to sheet 2
wth no problem.

What I now want to do is if I bold that data in sheet 1 and for it to
automatical bold it in sheet 2, together with text colour and cell colour
being done automatical as well if they are changed.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The simplest way to do this is to "group" the sheets and make your
changes. When grouped, a change made to one sheet is made in the same
cell on the other grouped sheets.

Group sheets by pressing CTRL and left-clicking on the sheets you want
to group.

This may be a bit awkward for what you want to do, though, since you
may wind up grouping and ungrouping sheets frequently. The problem is
~ANY~ change made on one sheet is made on the others, so if you type or
delete data it will appear in all grouped tabs.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks DaveO

As the sheets are not the sane so to say Sheet 1 Cell 1A may go to Sheet 2
Cell 11B. The second sheet where the data is to be copied is also pasword
protected to stop errors.

What I'm looking for is some automated method to check what is happening in
one cell (text, bold, italic, cell background colour, text colour).

Tall order I know, but thanks for the help.