Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
catchxan

Default How to copy data in one cell into different rows

I have an extra ordinary problem. I scanned some data sheets from
census into excel and the datas have come in one single cell instead of
different rows of numbers. I would liek to know if there is possibility
to rearrange into different rows...

In order to get a visual...

The data should be

112 345
223 455
(in consecutive cells)

but its

112 345 223 455 in same cell.

Any sugesstions as i have 25 sheets of data???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

catchxen, have a look at data, text to columns, if you need more help with
it post back

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003