Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Formulas

I need to know if it is possible to create a formula for the following.

I am doing a spreadsheet for long service awards. The awardee receives eg.
£200 for 15 years, £150 for 10 years and £100 for 5 years. I have a column
with 15 in for the years, and one alongside with 200 and would like for each
row that every time I type 15 into the column for the amount of years, it
recognises that and fills £200 into the voucher column, and so on for 10 =
£150 & 5 = £100.

Is this possible and if so how do I create the formula?

Hope someone can help!!

Thanks,

P.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

pippawl,

Assumptions:
Column A = entry of 15, 10 and 5
Column B = Value of the vaoucher

You can use an IF formula

=IF($A1=15,200,IF($A1=10,150,IF($A1=5,100,"")))

This will give you your value of voucher depending on what is entered
in column A

Hope this Helps

Steve