Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default [group]

I saved a file in Excel, but at the top after the file name it now displays
[Group]. I can no longer auto filter my data. How do I remove this [Group]?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

shereen, you have two or more sheets selected, grouped, right click on a
sheet tab and ungroup sheets

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"shereen" wrote in message
I saved a file in Excel, but at the top after the file name it now

displays
[Group]. I can no longer auto filter my data. How do I remove this

[Group]?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First...........note which sheets are grouped by checking which have white
colored sheet tabs.

Right-click and "ungroup sheets" or just select any sheet but the active sheet.

The reason I stated "note which sheets" is that while sheets are grouped,
whatever you do to one is done to all in the group.

If you have been in group mode for a while, you could have some interesting
editing to do.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP