Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA DNA is offline

Default Hyperlink HELP

I want to create a hyperlink on a worksheet and have it link to another
worksheet within the same workbook... HOW?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the Range (Cells in another worksheet within the same workbook) and
create a "name" for this range (something like that on menu:
"InsertNameDefine" - I don't know how is in english).
When you create a link, select the same file and the name that you created

Sorry for my poor english

Rodrigo Ferreira

"DNA" escreveu na mensagem
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I want to create a hyperlink on a worksheet and have it link to another
worksheet within the same workbook... HOW?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA DNA is offline

I get an error that indicates Cannot Open Specified File.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't select the same file on dialog. Select on the left of dialog
(hyperlink) a option like "On This Document" and select the name that you
created

Sorry for my poor english

Rodrigo Ferreira

"DNA" escreveu na mensagem
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I get an error that indicates Cannot Open Specified File.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA DNA is offline

Sorry, I don't understand...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

DNA, with 2003, insert hyperlink, select the same file name, and then click
on bookmark and select the sheet you want. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"DNA" wrote:

I want to create a hyperlink on a worksheet and have it link to another
worksheet within the same workbook... HOW?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA DNA is offline

Perfect, thank you!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your welcome, DNA. Thanks for the feedback.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"DNA" wrote:

Perfect, thank you!!