Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Order Entry

I have a list of customers and their info. I would like to enter their
customer # in to a field and have the fields below populate with their info.
I would use this to create an order for this customer and then move on to the
next order. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are not giving us much to work with. What info do you want to list and
in what order and do you want each type of info in separate rows? columns?
cells? Do you expect to sort or programmatically select this info at a later
date? Do you have and example of the info?