RITA

Default how do I change general background colour

I WANT TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND SO I CAN SEE WHITE TEXT WITHOUT HIGHLIGHTING
CELLS.
Don Guillett

Please do not SHOUT! It is considered to be very bad netiquette.
Select the rows/columns by using the number or letter
headersformatcellspatternsselect a color. OR,use the built in on your
toolbar.
To change all cells use the cells button on top of the 1 and to the left of
the A

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"RITA" wrote in message
I WANT TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND SO I CAN SEE WHITE TEXT WITHOUT

HIGHLIGHTING
CELLS.

Gord Dibben

Rita

Hit CTRL + A(twice if using xl2003) to select all cells.

FormatCellsPattern. Pick a color.

If just for a range, select that range and not the entire sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP