Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pulling data from another worksheet thru a formula

Here's my scenario...
Files A,B,C, etc. have a job name and bid amount in same cell on each file.
File X needs to pull the job names and bid amounts if cell B3 from each File
is equal to a "T" and add it to a list of job names and bids so I can total
the bids.
How can I do this??
Thanks in advance.
TLee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Without using code, the only way I can think to do it would be to
reference each file regardless of T value, then filter for T values or
use a SUMIF calculation on the summary sheet.