Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jen Jen is offline

Default Link worksheets

I need to know how to link information from the master worksheet to 4
different worksheets. The entry on the masterworksheet for line 1 may go to
worksheet A, line 2 to worksheet B, etc.
Is there a way to auto program this so I don't have to cut and paste?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to the cells you want to link to and one by one doubler left click, put in
an = sign then without hitting enter go to your master sheet and lick on the
cell you want to link from, then hit enter.

you will end up with a formula in your other worksheets that looks something
like: =mastersheet!A1

Once you do this anything typed in the master sheet will be referred to in
the other sheets. Give it a try and see if that is what you are after.