Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set the last cell in a worksheet?

I have a worksheet that fills to column L down to row 175. The last cell in
the worksheet goes out to T 40912. This workbook saved is 2.6 MB. I want to
set the last cell closer to the end of my work. How do I set the last cell in
the workbook/worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The typical approach is to DELETE the rows and columns that are beyond the
last used cell you want to set. Then save the file.

Depending on your version of Excel, you may need to close and re-open the
workbook

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Dave B" wrote:

I have a worksheet that fills to column L down to row 175. The last cell in
the worksheet goes out to T 40912. This workbook saved is 2.6 MB. I want to
set the last cell closer to the end of my work. How do I set the last cell in
the workbook/worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, here is the link for VBA Code to set last cell:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=83 I have tried it works
most of the time... Helps when there are many sheets in the book, it takes
lot of time efforts to go to each sheet n set the last cell mannually...