Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default filter options in excel 2007

hi,
i have office 2007, and i want to do something, but i'm not very good i
english, and i don't fully understand the help on the internet, so i hope
someone here can tell if, and if, how, i can do this:
i have an list with members of an site of me, i have also a list with a part
of the members. know i want, to filter the list of all my members, and so,
that the rows wich are NOT at the other list, are stying, and the others
remove, or replaced, or something else, so ii can get a list of members with
are not on the litle list. if its possible i want that the field in the rows
can stay at that row, so i have 2 collums, one with name, one with mail
adress, and i want at the end a list with the name and mail adress of the
people who are nog at the other list. if its only possible to save 1 column,
than i only want the mail adressen to be filtered.
i hope you understand it, if you dont understand, please ask, and i'll try
to explain in better ;) i hope someone would help me to fix this. ;)

Bart Huisman