Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Complete Question

Why would a single column in a worksheet not auto complete when all other
columns function correctly? Thank you!
--
If you can read this, thank a Teacher...
If your reading it in english, thank a Veteran!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No gaps in the data and either a numeric or the word "None"... All columns
except one will autocomplete when an "N" is entered. I have another worksheet
which when a new row is inserted some columns will continue a formula and
some not...
(Excel 2003)
--

Telobamipada wrote:

Why would a single column in a worksheet not auto complete when all other
columns function correctly? Thank you!
--
If you can read this, thank a Teacher...
If your reading it in english, thank a Veteran!

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd guess that there were too many numbers between the previous None and the
cell you're entering data into.

Debra Dalgleish posted these links:

This MSKB article has information on AutoComplete in Excel 97:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=177423

and for Excel 2000:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=212069