Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Accumulating elapsed times.

How do I set up a column to record elapsed times (exercise diary entry)? Is
it possible to simply enter hours:minutes:seconds on each row entry or do I
have to set up separate columns with which to calculate everything in the
background somewhere to have it appear in the proper column?

Also, formatting?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a try! Just type in entries like 1:30:10, 2:40:20, etc. and apply
Autosum! You'll see the correct result: 4:10:30

Regards,
Stefi

€žJohn€ť ezt Ă*rta: