Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating A Breakout List from a Summary List

I have a tough question. I have a summary list that is the first input
on a page that I need to
then list out in individual rows. For example:
Turn this..
Description Total Price per Unit
Unit 1 3 $3.00
Unit 2 2 $2.50
Unit 3 2 $1.25
Into this....

Description Price
Unit 1 $3.00
Unit 1 $3.00
Unit 1 $3.00
Unit 2 $2.50
Unit 2 $2.50
Unit 3 $1.25
Unit 3 $1.25
Is it possible to list out from a summary table? If so, can I do it so

there will be no empty rows in the list out since the totals are always

changing? Thank you !