Baxter

Default How do I imbed a Word document into an Excel cell?

I am trying to create a database of contact information. It is mostly textual
information. I would like to insert reference Word documents into each
record. This can be done easily in a Word table. However, Excel places the
imbeded object on the sheet, not in a cell. As such, I can not sort, filter,
etc. The best I have been able to figure out is to insert a hyperlink, which
is unacceptable for my purpose.

Thanks in Advance.
Earl Kiosterud

Baxter,

You can link stuff in a Word document to Excel. Select the Word text, Copy.
In Excel, in the cell you want the link in, Paste Special - Text - Paste
Link.

--
Earl Kiosterud