Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving Error

Hi All

I have started getting the following error when I try and save a file:

'Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data
or close other applications'
When I click on OK (which is the only option) I get 'Unable to save external
link values.'

The file does actually save after these error messages so i'm not sure what
it is trying to tell me. The file is linked to a database, all links are
enabled, and both are not huge files (the file that wont save is 2.3mb, the
database is 3mb). It's only in the last week that this has started to happen
and I can't think of anything I changed to have done this

As the file does actually save its not a huge problem, more just annoying
(escpecially with autosave enabled) as the errors pop up everytime.

Thanks in advance

Dave